Effective date: May 18, 2019
AMTEmu | Adobe Universal Patcher (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the official-amtemu.com website.
Information Collection And Use
Here is the information that we collect from our visitors and how we use them:
Types of Data Collected
- Email address
- First name and last name
Use of Data
AMTEmu | Adobe Universal Patcher uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
AMTEmu | Adobe Universal Patcher may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of AMTEmu | Adobe Universal Patcher
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services and assume no responsibility whatsoever.
No one under the age of 18 (“Children”) is addressed by our service.
We knowingly do not collect personally identifiable information from anyone under 18 years of age. Please contact us if you are a parent or guardian and you know that we have received your children’s personal data. We will take steps to remove this information from our servers if we realize that we have collected personal data from children without verification of parental consent.
- By email: email@example.com